05 Mar Trent Dalton ‘literary dinner with a difference’
NOOSA alive! REiGNiTE 2021. Join Trent Dalton for an evening of food, wine and conversation.
An enchanting evening that begins with the sound of welcoming music from solo saxophonist, Jake Muggleton.
The perfect accompaniment to pre-dinner drinks as the sun sets on Noosa River.
After a 3 course dinner and drinks, sit back and enjoy the evening as Trent Dalton, an award-winning, record-breaking, bestselling author of Boy Swallows Universe and All Our Shimmering Skies will be introduced by Anthony Watson and joined by Annie Grossman of Annie’s Books on Peregian .
Trent will engage in conversation and share his story of how he has become one of our most popular and successful authors.
Book now to be a part of this very special one time only event in Noosa.
DATE: Saturday 13th March 2021
VENUE: Noosa Boathouse194 Gympie Terrace, Noosaville
TIME: 6:30pm to 9:30pm
TICKETS: $150 +booking fee
INCLUDES: 3 course dinner & drinks
MORE INFORMATION & BOOKING LINK: https://trentdalton.eventbrite.com.au
FULL PROGRAM VISIT: www.noosaalive.com.au
COVID COMPLIANCE – please read:
To be Covid compliant we are required to collect personal information on every attendee when you purchase tickets.
Before purchasing tickets please for every attendee you will need: full name | email | mobile | post code
You should know:
– This is a Covid Safe event with limited tickets available for this one off event at $165 + booking fee.
– Seating is at tables of 8. Table sharing and special dietary requested with your ticket purchase.
– All care has been taken to engage local artists to avoid unforeseen cancellations.
– NOOSA alive! allows for a change at any time at our discretion in the event of a lock down that prevents the artist to attend.
– Non-refundable once purchased.