Noosa Eat and Drink Festival – A Summer Celebration!
COVID may have presented challenges for events in 2020 but foodies will be delighted to hear that it won’t stop the Noosa Eat and Drink Festival going ahead this year.
The culinary extravaganza has been reimagined into a series of smaller, more intimate events showcasing Noosa’s incredible food and drink experiences from 4 to 6 December 2020.
A Summer Celebration is a collection of bespoke events featuring Noosa restaurants, chefs, breweries, distilleries, roasteries and producers.
Think long lazy lunches, degustation dinners, food & drink discovery tours, guest chefs, cooking classes, Meet-The-Maker experiences, winemaker lunches, sunset soirees and perfect picnics, the weekend will truly be a Summer Celebration.
With events spanning the region from Hastings Street to the Hinterland, from the villages, to the beaches and along the river, you’ll be spoilt for choice when designing your perfect Noosa weekend getaway.
The program includes:
Friday 4 December:
- Palm Cove Comes To Noosa. Join visiting chef Nick Holloway from Nu Nu beachfront at Season for a winemakers lunch
- The Summer Harvest Lunch at Black Ant Gourmet. On arrival, indulge in a Mead tasting from Amrita Park Meadery or a glass bubbles from Dingo Creek Vineyard while taking a stroll through the glorious displays of local producers. Then mingle with foodie lovers of all kinds around long tables as chef Jodie Williams of Black Ant Gourmet serves up the Summer Harvest lunch featuring some of the region’s best producers
- Louise Roderer Champagne Lunch at Frenchies Bistro. Celebrate all things Champagne in paradise in true style with a set 4-course menu designed by Head Chef Fabian Oliveau
- La Vida Privato 7-course private degustation. This 7-course degustation event, in the stunning private dining space of La Vida Restaurant, will showcase the best of Tasmanian produce both from the land and the sea with matched Tasmanian wines; lunch and dinner
- Noosa Drinks Tour. An intimate day tour of Noosa’s drinks scene curated by Creative Tours visiting Dingo Creek Vineyard, Pomona Distillery and Copperhead Brewery
- Beer Dinner at Noosa Springs
Saturday 5 December:
- Sapori Pugliesi. Italian Fiesta Lunch with Will Cowper at Locale
- La Vida Privato. Seven- course private degustation, lunch and dinner
- The Perfect Perch. Matt Golinski’s View Restaurant, Glen Barratt’s all day eatery, Wild Canary Botanical Bistro, Andrew Wilcox’s Peppers Resort and Dominique Rizzo, one of Queensland’s leading female chefs creating world class bespoke ‘Gourmet Food & Wine Tours’ are collaborating to offer an unforgettable evening to showcase the best of the Noosa and Gympie regions, as well as the local producers including long line caught fish, local berries, dairy, fruit and vegetables. Guests are guaranteed an entertaining evening full of fun, with some surprise live performances on the cards too
- Beer degustation. Four-course dinner at Heads of Noosa
- Welcome to Summer Party. Café Le Monde with Tim Fuchs
Sunday 6 December:
- Wandering Folk’ Picnic Settings. Peregian Park
- Paella Fiesta. Cooloola Berries