Reader Survey Terms & Conditions
- The promoter is: IN Noosa Magazine Pty Ltd (ABN 59 174 465 045) whose registered office is at PO Box 542 Noosa Heads Q 4567, Australia
- Employees and contractors of IN Publishing or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via www.innoosamagazine.com.au
- Closing date for entry will be Friday 25 February 2022 at 5pm. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The prize pool is as follows:
ONE GRAND PRIZE:
ELEMENTS OF BYRON
Enjoy a 5-night stay at Elements of Byron in a Superior 2 Bedroom Villa for 4 people.
Includes daily breakfast in Azure Bar & Grill, unlimited inhouse movies, wifi and morning beachfront yoga (weather permitting).
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Must be booked by calling the resorts in-house reservations team on 02 6639 1565 and quoting the voucher number.
Valid for travel between February 2022 and August 2023.
Voucher expires 31 August 2023 (strictly no extensions, regardless of circumstance).
Blackout dates: 1-25 April 2022, 25 Sept-15 Oct 2022, 10 Dec 2022 – 25 Jan 2023, 1-23 Apr 2023.
The resorts normal minimum length of stay restrictions apply.
Based on availability at the time of enquiry. Must be used in a single stay.
Hotel Terms & Conditions apply. Visit https://elementsofbyron.com.au/ for the full details on the Resort.
5 x RUNNER-UP PRIZES:
1 x 700ml bottle of IN Noosa Magazine Pineapple Parfait Gin created by Sunshine & Sons valued at $80
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, pandemic, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The winner will be chosen at random and notified via email.
- The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 5 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian Consumer Law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.